May 24, 2011

Change of tack

It's been a while since I've developed anything for IOS and I'm not back working with Java again at Last.fm. I have been dabbling with C/C++ on some Arduino projects at the London Hackspace - but other than that I'm pretty much a full-time Java developer. However, I really enjoyed writing about my programming experiences and have missed jotting my thoughts down on a this blog. Rather than start a new blog for general programming posts I've decided to repurpose this one given that it already contains some possibly useful programming content.

Hopefully my (3) followers won't be too put out by this :-) I have updated the strap-line and description of this blog to reflect this new direction.

For the record, the most successful Swish Movement post was that relating to private methods in Objective-C - I still get comments on that post!

No comments:

Post a Comment